The competition is open to all Green Cluster members who will work and submit their ideas as a team. Each team has to be comprised of minimum two Green Cluster members
. Members can be from the same sector or from different sectors, i.e. intra-sector or inter-sector synergies.
There is no limit to the number of synergy concepts submitted by each member, but each team can only submit one
The Green Cluster member teams
can decide on any topic
for their synergy, provided that it demonstrates sustainable development
- Become a Green Cluster Member by filling out the membership application form
- Read the Factsheet and the Rules & Regulations for the competition
- Prepare your Application Form, Έντυπο Αίτησης with at least one more member
- Submit your synergy online at http://bit.ly/25CKM8u, Υποβάλετε την αίτηση σας ηλεκτρονικά: https://goo.gl/forms/B8GZSjPA3bXIY5S43
- Contact us for any enquiries!
Get Inspired: Do you want to see what synergies look like?
- Check out the map of existing synergies among our Green Cluster Members
- Watch the videos from our Interactive Training Series, showing how our members are cooperating!
- Browse through our Best Practice Database with local and international examples of sustainability and innovation
Deadline for submissions: 2nd September 2016
Announcement of winning proposals and Award Ceremony on 29th of September 2016. Stay tuned for more information.