AKTI Project and Research Centre launches the Green Cluster Synergies Competition, the first of its kind in Cyprus!
What is it?
An alternative entrepreneurial contest for individual entrepreneurs, start-ups and existing enterprises – members of the Green Cluster
– to encourage cooperation for innovation. The competition offers a new perspective to business-as-usual, and a unique approach to sustainability.
Why a Synergies Competition?
To promote extroversion and introduce entrepreneurial innovation through formalization of cooperation in a cluster context. All applicants will gain
- publicity and recognition
- networking opportunities
- access to international markets
- meet influential sustainability thinkers, investors and sponsors
The two best synergy concepts will win
1st prize: 2000 Euros to cover travel & participation expenses in an international training/ conference/ trade fair/ exhibition of choice.
Special Prize for synergies from Tourism, Hospitality and Agro-industry Sectors, by the High Commission of India: One week of networking travel in India- all expenses covered.
How does it work?
Green Cluster members are invited to develop a synergy between at least two parties, and produce a concept/ model by which they can formalize their cooperation as a sustainable synergy. The challenge can be taken by members from all sectors
, for cooperation within sectors and among sectors.
A panel of experts will evaluate and assess the proposals, based on the following criteria
- Structure, Market potential, Implementation potential, Extroversion potential, Innovation, Sustainability
Applications must be submitted electronically through the link: http://bit.ly/25CKM8u
by Friday 2nd of September 2016
The Competition is supported by the Embassies of: Spain, India and Kingdom of the Netherlands in Cyprus.